Follow these steps to install software for your BoxDim
Install USB drivers by downloading the installation program and running it. Answer ‘yes’ or ‘OK’ to any security prompts.
Install the BoxDim Software by downloading the installation file and running it. Answer ‘yes’ or ‘OK’ to any security prompts.
Continue following the steps in the Ioline Quick Start Guide that was included with your machine. Visit the Manuals tab on this page to find the PDF User and Quick Start Guides and software manuals for your equipment. The Downloads tab includes the software listed above and other tools for your machine for later reference.
Maintenance and Repair
Compliance and Environment
- Ioline ROHS Statement
- Official statement of ROHS compliance for Ioline products.
- Ioline REACH Statement
- Official statement of REACH compliance for Ioline products.
- Recycle Ioline Components
- The Ioline Recycle website offers options for safely and properly recycling obsolete or damaged components.
- BoxDim Quick Start Guide
- Assembly and setup directions for the BoxDim Package Scanner.
Size: 960 KB
- BoxDim PC
- Application that works with the Ioline BoxDim scanner to connect it to PC based shipping software.
Latest Version: 0.2020.08.26.08.24
OS: Microsoft Windows® Win10
- USB Drivers
- For the Ioline 100, 300, 350HF, FlexJet E, StudioJet, 600Ae, SmarTrac I/S & Contour, and CrystalPress equipped with a USB port.
Only for equipment manufactured on or after January 1, 2008
Latest Version: 2.12.28 (need to check your current version?)
Size: 2.4 MB
OS: Microsoft Windows® (x32 and x64): Win 7, Win 8.1 and Win 10
Read Me: On most Windows based computers, Ioline USB drivers will upgrade automatically through the Windows Update service. Use the file shown above to manually update the USB drivers if desired. Please refer to the USB Installation Guide for more information.
NOTE: If an error appears about “elevation”, run the file by right-clicking on it and choosing “Run as Administrator” instead of left-double-clicking on it.
Install: Download the driver file to the computer that is/will connect to the machine. Power off any connected Ioline machines then install the drivers by double clicking on the downloaded file. Once installation is complete, reboot the computer then connect and power on Ioline equipment to start using the new driver. Windows may go through a ‘New Driver Found’ installation process which is normal.
- Firmware upgrades
- Please contact Ioline Customer Service to obtain the latest CrystalPress Firmware upgrade information.
Maintenance & consumables
Hardware, installation & warranty
- What’s the warranty?
- One year full warranty on parts & labor.