Up to 92% lower ink cost
#1 Highest Customer Rated Plotter
If you need to create intricate or highly-annotated markers, there is no faster–or economical–inkjet apparel plotter than the Ioline FlexJet™ E-II.
The Ioline FlexJet™ has the lowest operational cost and highest throughput of any garment pattern plotter in its class and supports paper widths 1.3m (50”) up to 1.8m (72”).
Because the speed of the Ioline FlexJet model is unaffected by plot density, it increases productivity and lowers the cost of producing detailed and heavily annotated markers. Intimate apparel, gloves, even markers for children’s clothing output at speeds up to 210 m^2 (252 sq. yd.) per hour at 300 or 600 dpi.
The Ioline FlexJet-EII 1.8m Wide Format Inkjet Printer is the only industrial marker printer made in the USA.
Ioline FlexJet E-II™ vs. Other Brands
|IOLINE FlexJet E||Spanish Inkjet||Italian Inkjet|
|Production Origin||USA. All industrial grade USA parts||Assembled in Czech with economical Czech and Chinese parts||Assembled in Italy with economical Chinese parts in most models|
|Speed Comparison||Fastest||One grade slower||Two grades slower|
|4-head Speed (m^2)||210||150||110-130|
|3-head Speed (m^2)||158||None||None|
|2-head Speed (m^2)||105||70||70|
|Major Components||All metal and alloy||Major mechanical components are plastic||Plastic and some metal|
|Motors (Ink, Paper, and Take-up System)||USA industrial grade motors||Chinese low duty service life||Chinese low duty service life|
|Paper Roll-up Capability||All metal heavy duty paper take-up system rolls up to 500 meter||Plastic paper take-up components for short print jobs only||Plastic and some metal|
|Print Head Components||Industrial grade heavy duty cable with multi-strand high flex alloy wire in low friction cover. Gold plated connectors||Economical single strand wire flex cable for low duty service life||Economical single strand wire flex cable for low duty service life|
Engineered for minimum downtime Designed to grow with your business
Ioline FlexJet E-II Features
There’s no reason to purchase a new plotter when your throughput requirements increase. With its speed-upgradeable design, the FlexJet™ E-II adapts to your operation as your needs change.
- Fastest throughput
- Compare to other brands
- Plots more square meters / hour.
- No loss of speed in Best print-quality mode.
- Prints highly detailed or annotated markers with no degradation in speed.
|43 sq m
105 sq m
158 sq m
210 sq m
|52 sq yd
126 sq yd
189 sq yd
252 sq yd
- Choose from four models based on your throughput needs.
- Buy the throughput you need now, upgrade speed as your needs change. No need to replace the plotter.
|FJ50||105 sq m
(126 sq yd)
|158 sq m
(189 sq yd)
|210 sq m
(252 sq yd)
|FJ125||158 sq m
(189 sq yd)
|210 sq m
(252 sq yd)
|FJ190||210 sq m
(252 sq yd)
|FJ250||— Upgrade kit not available —|
- Best print quality
Highest resolution in the industry
- Other inkjets feature adjustable line density to control ink usage. But if the plots aren’t legible, waste piles up. Print resolution is critical for controlling costs.
- The FlexJet™ E-II features superior output quality to minimize waste.
- Resolution: 600 d.p.i. Best mode; 300 d.p.i. Draft mode.
- Three line thickness settings to help manage ink costs.
- Unattended overnight printing
Print on a variety of different paper types
- Plot to a full 1.83 m (72 in) width.
- Max./min. paper width: 1.88 m / 1 m (74 in / 40 in)
- Max. plot length: 548.6 m (600 yds) unattended.
- Paper type: from recycled to bond.
- Use the take-up roll to automatically collect markers or print the the floor.
- Lowest ink cost
Uses widely available HP® ink cartridges
- Purchase replacement cartridges at off-the-shelf prices.
- No wait for delivery of proprietary ink.
- Costs only $0.29 (USD) / 100 square yards—compared to over $3.00 (USD) for other inkjet brands.
- Convenient workflow: pause your marker, pop in a new cartridge, and resume plotting.
- Choice of six line quality settings for additional cost control: Thin, normal or thick lines in Best or Draft mode.
- Smart ink management
Save time & money on costly technicians
- Cartridges take only seconds to replace—no need to pump nor prime the system.
- Automated cleaning system helps assure rapid start-up and continued high-quality output with no wasted ink.
- Integrated print head in each cartridge makes replacement a snap—saving thousands of $$ dollars in service fees and parts.
- Time-saving design
- Ergonomic, front-floor paper loading—only one operator required.
- Intuitive keyboard-make rapid adjustments at the press of a button; no buried LCD menus.
- Convenient, on-screen adjustment for complex plotter settings.
- Rapid ink cartridge replacement.
- Save common plotter settings for future quick access.
- No periodic maintenance
Reliable, hassle-free plotting
- Maintaining the FlexJet E-II is as easy as keeping it clean. Wipe paper dust off the traverse and brush the drive shaft from time to time.
- Low-friction carriage design, encapsulated paper encoder and self-contained servo motor help maintain accurate tracking and eliminate periodic maintenance and service calls.
- Metal gears and precision bearings resist wear and tear; 95% U.S.A. parts content.
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. to exacting engineering specifications.
- Production management
Free tools included with the FlexJet™ E-II
- FlexPlot Software: Attend to other tasks while you plot. The FlexPlot file and queue management system reads virtually any apparel software format and puts setup, diagnostic and message status tools at your fingertips.
- FlexJet Control Center: view and adjust file size, scale jobs, perform diagnostic tests and store quick access settings.
- Space conscious
Space-saving, ergonomic design
- Light-weight, modular design makes installation possible when the system must be carried up or down stairs.
- Take-up roll positioned at waist height for safer off-loading.
- Front-floor load minimizes space requirements and permits you to place the plotter against a wall.
- Economical to operate
Reliability you can count on
- Save on maintenance and operating costs over the life of the plotter.
- The FlexJet E-II is engineered for minimal downtime—not recurring service—and is easy to maintain in-house.
- No required service contracts.
- Lifetime free support.
- Compatible with major CAD software
Flexible, open-architecture design
- Choose partners based on their merits rather than what software they use.
- Import from or export to a variety of file formats.
- Works with a wide variety of CAD systems:
▴ Assyst® / cad. assyst®
▴ Audaces Fashion Technology®
▴ AutoDesk® / AutoCAD®
▴ Gerber® / Accumark®
▴ Gerber® / Micro Mark®
▴ Gerber® / Microdynamics®
▴ Investronica® / Invesmark Futura®
▴ Lectra® / DiaminoFashion®
▴ Lectra® / MGS®
▴ PAD® / Master Marker®
▴ Polygon® / PolyNest®
▴ Polytropon® / PolyPattern®
▴ Vetigraph® / Optimum®
▴ … and others
FlexJet E-II™ Specifications
|43 sq m/hr
105 sq m/hr
158 sq m/hr
210 sq m/hr
|52 sq yd/hr
126 sq yd/hr
189 sq yd/hr
252 sq yd/hr
|Max. plotting width||1.83 m||72 in|
|Paper||27# recycled to 35# bond paper|
*Automatic take-up on paper less than 1.27 m wide requires optional flanges and cannot exceed 183 m
*Automatic take-up of paper less than 50″ wide requires optional flanges and cannot exceed 200 yds
|Marker length||548.6 m
|Max. paper take-up||545 m of 30 lb bond
457 m of 35 lb bond
|600 yd of 30 lb bond
500 yd of 35 lb bond
|Feed roll capacity||545 m of 30 lb bond or less||600 yd of 30 lb bond or less|
|Feed roll position||Front floor-loading|
|Paper take-up roll position||Ergonomic waist-level off-loading from front|
|Front button control||Start Position, Take-up Roll/Unroll, Line Quality, Pause|
|Line thickness||Thin, normal, thick|
HP 51645A (45A) cartridges
|PC interface||USB 2.0 / Serial port (RS-232)|
|Languages||ASTM,DM/PL, DXF, HPGL, HP-GL/2, MicroJet® STD|
|Buffer size||1 MB|
|Power requirements||85–260 VAC, <0.2 KVA, Single phase, 47–440 Hz|
|Power requirements||85-260 VAC, <0.2 KVA, Single phase, 47–440 Hz|
|Floor space requirements||2.4 m x .7 m||94 in x 26 in|
|Height||1.2 m||46 in|
|Width||2.3 m||92 in|
|Depth||.7 m||26 in|
|Warranty||1-year parts and labor|
|Included applications||FlexPlot Software & FlexJet Control Center|
|Operating system||Windows® 7, 8.1, or 10|
- Products for the Ioline FlexJet family of wide format monochrome inkjet printers.
In their own words
FlexJet E™ owners and service reps describe their experiences with Ioline’s industrial inkjet plotter
I’ve worked on Gerber® units for 15 years and have never seen a plotter more reliable or easier to use than the Ioline FlexJet E™.
I replaced my Gerber® plotter with an Ioline FlexJet E™ 2-head. Now, I have no more overnight plotting. Plotting has never been easier.
Plotted over a million yards on the FlexJet requiring zero service expense. Print quality, speed and operating cost better than Gerber. Gerber maintenance cost $225 per month and the paper advance is slow.
We are loving our Ioline still and I would love to share our experience.
I was extremely disappointed with my first inkjet brand purchase. The Ioline FlexJet E™ is like night and day. There’s no comparison. The return on investment is tremendous.
I switched from Algotex® to Ioline and was amazed at the difference. No more having to order special ink or wait for parts or service.
The FlexJet E™ is the best imported marker inkjet.
We are having minimal, to no problems, with the Ioline plotters. Ink usage is less than our expenditure with the Algotex plotters. Speed is very good. We are very satisfied with our purchase. No other plotter compares to Ioline.
No other plotter offers this combination of features, speed, reliability and operating costs.
Fast, quick service, inexpensive to maintain, less than half the ink cost of my Microjet®, easy access to change ink cartridges.
The FlexJet E™ technology opened a new frontier to the inkjet industry. It is the most reliable and simple inkjet machine I have seen. The running costs are the lowest in the inkjet technology and accessible to any company. The availability of the ink—HP® cartridges—is all over the world.
I have always loved my Ioline plotters, they are great machines and have given us next to no trouble. I am one of the biggest PAD users in NZ so my big plotter goes constantly non stop every day.
I’d like to do my congratulations to your company for the packaging and the absolute precision of the documentation and the parts located inside.