LEASE-TO-OWN your Ioline equipment for as little as $150/month!*
A number of Ioline partners offer financing on qualified purchases of equipment. Contact our Sales team for more information.
Leasing puts the needed equipment to work for you without major capital investment and with substantial cash flow advantages.
- SMALL INITIAL INVESTMENT – Limited cash required to start or grow your business.
- CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT – Low monthly payments keep cash in the business.
- EASY – Less documentation than a bank with an easy one-page application!.
- FLEXIBILITY – 100% financing of the invoice.
- START-UP BUSINESS – Offering lease-to-own to new businesses.
- CUSTOMIZED PAYMENT STRUCTURES – Flexible payment structures such as no payments for 90 days, no money upfront, annual or skip payments, and first 3 payments at $99.*
- NO BLANKET LIEN – Only the leased equipment is used as collateral. Your personal and business assets remain protected.
- TAX ADVANTAGES** – Lease payments are usually considered a pre-tax business expense and can often reduce taxes. Equipment leases qualify for the Section 179 deduction.**
- FIXED PAYMENTS – Unlike financing with your line of credit, lease payments are fixed. No matter what happens with the market in the future, your lease terms are locked in.
- LINES OF CREDIT REMAIN PROTECTED – Leasing does not impact your credit lines with your bank. Your borrowing power can be reserved for other business needs.
- COMPETITIVE EDGE – Leasing provides the advantage of using tomorrow’s technology today!
*Subject to credit approval. Programs subject to change.
**Consult your tax advisor to see how equipment leasing affects your tax situation.