Lowest cost automatic placement rhinestone machine in the world!
- Less than half the price of any other automatic setting system with direct from the manufacturer pricing
- Use up to 6 different size rhinestones and up to 100 colors per design
- For designs with more than two colors or two different size stones, CrystalPress owners benefit from a very simple and fast changeout of stones and sorter wheels (taking about 23 seconds) – much quicker than any other automatic two bowl machine. When it comes to the speed of producing a design we know that it’s not only measured in the pick and placement of stones but rather the time it takes to complete the finished design
- Create a 600 stone design in less than 15 min. Making just 10 shirts a day using this design example (2.5 hrs of run time) with a $14 profit per shirt and your CrystalPress will pay for itself in a little over 6 weeks
- As your production needs increase so can the speed by adding more machines. The price of two machines is still less than any other comparable with added benefits:
(1) produce two different designs at the same time
(2) the peace of mind of not having to stop production in the event a machine unexpectedly goes down
- The CrystalPress can grow with your business – add up to 4 units and run from a single computer for high production work
- Up to 80% faster than rhinestone template systems for around the same price, plus lower operating cost with less expensive and fewer consumables
- The CrystalPress will work with many Hotfix rhinestones, metal octagon rhinestuds and crystals (though some work better than others). We do like to recommend Ioline rhinestones, unbeatable for quality and price (poor quality stones have inconsistent shapes and will not work as well in any automatic machine)
- No expensive software to purchase when using your own design software like CorelDRAW, Illustrator or download vector clipart from the web. CrystalStudio software comes with the CrystalPress to convert vector line art into rhinestone designs
- Extra large transfer sheets, 15.75″ x 13.5″ and 15.75″ x 31.5″, let you produce larger and more designs per sheet (saving time)
- Lowest operational cost of any other automatic rhinestone machine with no periodic maintenance. Specifically designed for end user to service with parts usually shipping the same day. No need for expensive on-site repairs
- The CrystalPress does not need an air compressor or air dryer or higher volt electrical wiring like with other automatic machines
- Commercial grade and designed to stand 24/7 production
- As easy to install as a printer
- Portable to bring to your clients or events weighing only 65 lbs.
- #1 selling automatic rhinestone machine in North America
- Customers include Victoria Secret Pink®, Swarovski Crystals® and operating in 14 countries
- Made and supported in the USA
- Design with multiple colors and stone sizes
- The CrystalPress allows you to use up to 100 different color rhinestones and up to 6 different sizes per design. Each bowl can hold a different color/size and the CrystalStudio software instructs the pick and place tool which stone to use.
- Requirements: A PC running Windows® 7 , 8 or 10. Compatible with x32 and x64 versions.
Connectivity: Plugs into a PC just like an office printer via a USB or serial port.
- Design software compatibility
- Ioline Design
- CrystalStudio Software
- Import files from CorelDRAW!®, Adobe Illustrator®, and other programs
Accepts .PLT and .DXF files
- The compact design of the CrystalPress fits in small spaces. Place on a tabletop
Footprint: 7 in deep x 44 in wide x 13.5 in tall
- Heat transfer paper: Heat transfer paper comes in two sizes: 15.75″ x 13.5″ (sold in 26 packs) and 15.75″ x 31.5″ (sold in 10 packs). 50 yrd. rolls are also available.
Rhinestones: Rhinestones come in a variety of colors, shapes and price levels. Preciosa Crystals, Ioline Rhinestones and Octagon Rhinestuds are available for purchase from Ioline »
- No periodic maintenance
- No Adjustments: There’s relatively little to maintain on the CrystalPress. Simply wipe dust and lint off the machine periodically.
Lubrication: No oiling or grease required.
|Design Area||33.5 x 30.5 cm
33.5 x 76 cm
|13.25 x 12 in
13.25 x 30 in
|Height||30.5 cm||12 in|
|Width||111.8 cm||44 in|
|Depth||17.8 cm||7 in|
|Weight (not packaged)||29.5 kg||65 lbs|
|Connectivity||Connects to PC via USB or serial port|
|CrystalStudio||(Included with CrystalPress System)|
|Operating system||Windows® 7, 8 or 10|
|Design software compatibility||
In their own words
CrystalPress owners describe their experiences
Doing bling for 5 screen printers. It's getting insane here and haven't hit the Christmas rush! This doesn't include massive custom stuff. $$$$$. We will sleep after Christmas, I guess.
Love my machine. Really worked it yesterday with 5 sheets of designs with 4975 ss06 /ss10 stones per sheet for a total of 24,875 stones. Took it down a notch today but plan another heavy day tomorrow. Thanks Ioline!
Works great, it’s beautiful.
It's great, wouldn't trade it for anything.
I have nothing but good things to say about the product and customer service.
The machine arrived this morning and I installed it. It all works great. I am very satisfied and have already produced the first motifs. The transfer paper is super and also the stones very good. Thanks again for the stones and your great work.
My CrystalPress has been running all day! I'm having a ball making t-shirts!
I am very, very happy! The CrystalPress is simple to use and alerts you when there is a problem. Ioline did a great job with this machine.
It works great!!!
I printed over 2 million stones with my CrystalPress and am making a darn good living.
Did a show, sold out right away. I'm totally happy with the CrystalPress.
Load the transfer paper, put the stones in the cups and press go. I love my CrystalPress.
I tried every kind of stone in order to find the best for my business. Some of my customers want the super bling but they want to keep the price down. I use ONLY Ioline Stones. They are a great value for the price. The weight and clarity is amazing! My customers are knocked out by the quality of these stones in my crystal designs.
Thanks for all you do at Ioline to help our business be successful. I must add that your customer service is rated a 10!
After nearly 2 years of template systems taking too much of my time I found a machine that was exactly what I was looking for. Much cheaper than the other automatic rhinestone machines (that are 3 times more expensive but performs as well) the CrystalPress allows me to work on new designs instead of me doing it by hand. Two thumbs up here!!!!!
The Crystal Press is great for personalizing decorated apparel with rhinestones. This was something we just could not offer before. It also gives us the ability to easily make samples to show our customers. Once they see the finished product the garments sell themselves. Now that we can make the transfers in-house, our turnaround time is great. We have been very pleased with our new Crystal Press. Since it is an Ioline, we know that, if the need arises, your awesome Customer Service team is there to help.