Vinyl & heat-applied graphics on demand
Satisfy customers easily, quickly & profitably
Cut athletic letters, heat-transfer designs, vinyl decals, signs, banners and vehicle graphics on-demand and start boosting profit. The compact Ioline 100 System gives you greater control over production, reduces costs, shortens delivery time and creates custom, eye catching products that will keep your customers coming back year after year.
Cutting on the roll fed 100 System is easy with Ioline 101 Software. The repeat plot button on the 100 System keypad stores your last job, so you can quickly cut multiples without tying up your computer. Made with durable metal parts, this workhorse machine features the SmarTrac™ tracking system and a more powerful servo motor than that used by other brands. The 100 System cuts faster and lasts longer than other cutters. Best of all: it’s made in the USA and available at an unbelievable price.
Custom Designs in Four Easy Steps
Gain control over lead time & margins. No excess inventory. More profit.
100 System Features
The Ioline 100 System features the SmarTrac® tracking system and a more powerful servo motor than other brands to ensure accurate tracking and continual operation.
- Cuts a wide variety of materials
- The 100 System cuts roll-fed materials as small as 7 inches on up to a full 25 inches in width.
- 3M® reflectives
- Gorilla Grip®
- Heat-transfer film: Thermo-FILM®, Thermo-FLOCK®, Thermo-GRIP®
- Vinyl: sign, marine grade, calendar, high-performance
- Window-tinting film
- Media & cutting widths
- Min. media width: 3.0 in (7.5 cm)
- Max. media width: 28 in (71 cm)
- Max. cutting width: 25 in (63.5 cm)
- High hourly throughput
- 3-in heat-transfer letters: 1,145 pieces / hour.
- 42 seconds / inch.
- Accurate tracking
First introduced in 1998, Ioline’s SmarTrac™ technology set a new performance benchmark in the industry.
- Specially engineered parallel-pin driveshaft with a proprietary tread pattern provides a powerful grip on all types of media.
- Intuitive keypad
- No nested LCD menus to slow you down.
- Allows faster setup every time.
- Test-cut button for rapid blade adustment. Slip in a new type of material, check the blade depth and go.
- On-the-fly adjustment of force, speed and downforce. No pausing necessary. No LED menu. Just turn the dial.
- Convenient Repeat Plot button
- Start/Stop button lets you pause a job for inspection, then resume cutting where you left off.
- Adjustable pinchwheels
- Obtain excellent tracking and final results on different types of materials.
- Lower the pressure for lighter materials (i.e. paper or some sandblast resists), increase for vinyl to avoid slippage.
- Reposition pinchwheels to hold scrap material in place.
- Blade cuts in front of the wheels, permitting you to use remnants as small as 7 inches (17.8 cm) wide.
- Handy tool tray
- Keep accessories organized.
- Grooved cover provides easy access to pens and tools.
- Built-in cutting guide
- Integrated slot below platen makes it easy to squarely trim jobs when cutting is complete.
- Multi-tool jaw
Expand your design potential.
- Simple adjustable screw makes it easy to change blades, tools and pens up to 7/8 inch in diameter.
- Neon-pattern plot with off-the-shelf markers.
- Check plot with standard ball point pens.
- Use banner markers to fill in letters (software dependent).
- Requirements: A PC running Windows® 7, 8.1 or 10.
- Connectivity: Plugs into a PC just like an office printer-via serial or USB port.
- Design software compatibility
- Adobe Illustrator®
- Graphical control center
- View and adjust file size, scale jobs, perform diagnostic tests and store quick access settings.
- 101 Software
- Import and Queue files from CorelDRAW!® and other programs
- Accepts .PLT and .DXF files
- Set maximum number of copies
- Cut layers separately
- The 100 System’s compact design fits small spaces. Place on a tabletop or the optional stand.
- 14 in deep x 43 in wide (36 cm x 109 cm)
- Blades: Durable, American made, carbon-tip blades assure clean cuts and smooth curves. Blade depth adjusts to handle materials of varying thicknesses.
- Pens: Just about any office marker or ballpoint pen with a diameter up to 7/8 in (22.5 mm).
- No periodic maintenance
- There’s relatively little to maintain on the 100 System.
- Lubrication: No oiling or grease required. Simply wipe dust and lint off the machine periodically.
- Blades: Use an air gun to remove lint build-up around the blade.
100 System Specifications
|Max cutting width||63.5 cm||25 in|
|Media width||min: 7.5 cm
max: 71 cm
|Height||41 cm||16 in|
|Width||109 cm||43 in|
|Depth||33 cm||13 in|
|Weight||21 kg||47 lbs|
|Stand||Includes table top cradle, floor stand sold separately|
#1060 for lightweight material
#1045 for other materials
|Throughput||3 in letters: 1,145 pieces/hour
(42 inches per second)
|Connectivity||Connects to PC via serial or USB port|
|Power requirements||Universal power supply
90–264VAC, 47–66 Hz
(Meets CE specifications)
|101 Software||(Included with 100 System)|
|Operating system||Windows® 7, 8.1 or 10|
|Design software compatibility||
In their own words
Customer experiences with the Ioline 100 System
The Ioline 100 is the finest piece of machinery I have ever owned.
We have had Iolines for the past 22 years and have had very good performance.
I never realized how fast a plotter could be. We do a lot of long jobs [with the Ioline cutter] and are happy with the tracking.
It’s really nice being able to use a Sharpie® pen for pen plots. We have two 49 in SmarTracs. We purchased another brand and we didn’t like it. We sent those back and got the SmarTracs and we really like them.
I have had an Ioline for more than 10 years and I am satisfied with it. It (the plotter) has fed me and my family. (literal translation from Portuguese)
I know I am a computer dummy, but you didn’t make me feel that way. Thank you for your personable brand of customer support.