How to view Adobe Reader® (PDF) documents
The PDF icon () designates Adobe Acrobat® documents on this Web site. If your broadband connection is limited, it is recommended that you save large PDFs to your hard drive before viewing them. (The file size—listed next to the document link—can give you an idea of how long a file may take to download.)
Adobe Acrobat Reader® is required in order to view Adobe Acrobat® documents. This program comes pre-installed on most computers. If it is not available on your computer, Adobe Systems Incorporated® permits you to download Acrobat Reader® free:
» Click here to download and install a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
To save a PDF to disk:
- Right click on the link
- Select "Save target as" from the drop-down menu
- Choose a folder location and click the "Save" button
- Double-click the saved document in your file directory to open and view
If you have adequate bandwidth, you can open and view PDF documents without having to save them on your computer.
To open and view:
- Left click on the link
- Typically, an hour glass symbol appears on your screen while your computer retrieves the PDF from Ioline's Web site
- Once the file information is retrieved, the PDF will open on your screen